The Sr. Principal - Ms. Vineeta Arora
A dedicated and zealously committed teacher, Ms. Vineeta Arora joined the Bhavan family in 1994 and has over 30 years of prolific teaching and administrative experience to her credit. A Post-Graduate in Commerce and Management, she began her journey as an Accountancy teacher. Earning acclaims for her professional proficiency and managerial acumen, her career graph has been in constant momentum, going from strength to strength till date. She took her place at the helm of the institution as Principal in June 2008. She was then conferred with the designation of ‘Senior Principal’ in recognition and appreciation of her outstanding contribution in the field of education in 2016. Under her dynamic stewardship, the institution has set higher benchmarks of excellence and holistic development.
Vineeta Arora has been conferred with several awards and honours in recognition of her visionary leadership.
- She was conferred with the prestigious National Award for Teachers 2016 for her meritorious services for the cause of Education by the Vice President Shri Venkaiah Naidu on 5th September 2017 at the Award Ceremony held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- She was the recipient of the coveted CBSE Award for Teachers-2014.
- She received the Shiksha Ratna for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Education by H.E. Shri Jagannath Pahadia, Governor of Haryana in 2013.
- She was also felicitated with the International Women’s Day Award by Gurukul Vidyapeeth in 2015.
- She was conferred with the Social Action Award for Excellence in Health Awareness by IDF (Indian Development Foundation) 2014.
- Young Bulls Education honoured her with the Best Principal Award for consistent efforts in spreading Financial Literacy in the Region.
- The latest in her kitty has been the honour bestowed upon her by the Education World in an Award Ceremony organized on 23rd September at Delhi, where she received a Certificate of Merit and a Trophy.
Ms. Arora has always been passionate about developing every aspect of the school as a centre of excellence and then sustaining it; about pushing the envelope to get the best out everyone around her; about nurturing emerging leaders around her-both teachers and students. She constantly works to improve her emotional intelligence and is conscious of the fact that a strong team culture is the foundation for accomplishing any mission. She epitomizes an empowered woman, who in turn inspires others to be empowered. Like an experienced leader, she is in a perpetual state of preparation and embraces the inevitable challenges that any progressive educational institution faces; thus, proving irrevocably that there is an empirical link between strong school leadership and improved student achievement.